The food workshops of Yoga Kitchen
Exchanging information, cooking and tasting together in an informal, open and relaxed atmosphere.
A Yoga Kitchen food workshop consists of:
A captivating theoretical chapter
- an introduction with principles of food and its relation to health
- the benefits of mainly raw plant based food for ourselves, for the environment and for the planet
- some practical information about food products and food composition
A practical chapter
- a practical workshop during which we prepare food within the chosen theme
- tasting of the food we prepared
A Yoga Kitchen food workshop will count a maximum of 8 participants.
Duration and participation fee varies according to the chosen theme.