More plant-based on our plates: move away from dairy products.
There is no such thing as one right way to move away from meat and then also dairy products. Every person in his or her own situation is different and unique.
- How can you also substitute dairy in an easy way?”
- Why is it that more and more people who stop eating meat and fish also end up choosing to replace animal milk products with plant-based alternatives ?
- What does it mean to be vegan ?
- What benefits do you derive for yourself and what are the more far-reaching effects of those choices ?
- Are there any important considerations when I want to omit dairy products ?
- Do we actually need animal milk products ?
- What are the best alternatives to animal products, and how do I choose them ?
- Can I also make my plant-based alternatives myself ?
In this workshop, we will have the conversation together about all these as well as your own questions. We take stock of what is on the market and learn to separate the wheat from the chaff. In about an hour and a half, we will also make some delicious plant-based dairy alternatives together and taste the fruits of our cooking.
You will go home with new knowledge and insights about plant-based and dairy-free eating. You will have the best dairy substitutes ” in your fingers” and be able to shop and stand more confidently in your kitchen.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Maximum number of participants : 6
Everyone is welcome.
Cooking workshops Substitute Dairy in Schaerbeek
Cooking workshops on
Saturday morning from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Would you like to participate? Select the date of your choice from the list of upcoming cooking workshops below and follow the instructions on the event page to book your workshop.
First upcoming Substitute Dairy workshops
Click on the blue links to book your workshop:
In what language is the workshop?
The workshop will have English as the language of instruction and clarification in French and Dutch will be provided if necessary.
Are you French-speaking or Dutch-speaking? The same workshop is also offered in French and Dutch at other times. Check the calendar.